Being able to recognize the signs of an aging AC unit can save you time and money. Sometimes people will let problems stack up and before they know it, their AC is broken. Here a few indicators that you may need to call a proffesional for help.
- If for any reason your AC will not switch on, it's time to speak to a repair shop.
- In a situation your Air Conditioner is not creating cold air but appears to be on means you should call a repair shop.
- AC unit is developing large puddles of water in and around the unit.
- Developing large chunks of ice that it normally does not produce.
- Starts to get a strange odor when turned on or sparks occur.